Firstly, you need to understand the type of error that is displayed. To do this, you can visit Apple’s listing of error types here. Please check the connection and try again.
If a restart does not help, the problem could be with your device’s network settings. For example, maybe Wi-Fi is not working, or your iPhone cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- In order to establish a reliable connection, you need to tap on the “Trust” button.
- If you can’t turn it off, try to force restart.
- Wait patiently to let the file be repaired by this built-in feature in your Word application.
- Click «Backup Storage Path» to choose the backup path.
- Find the temporary files of your problematic DOCX file with .asd extension.
Go to Mac App Store or Google and search for backup repair tools. You can use Decipher Tools, Corrupt Backup Recovery, iPhone Back Up Extractor, Decipher Backup Repair, and a couple of others. We don’t have any specific recommendation, as we haven’t needed to use them. However, if you didn’t find the solution in the previous methods, feel free to try them as well. Many users report success while using these third-party apps. Step 3 Simply click “Repair Now” when the firmware download is done. The software will automatically download stock firmware start fixing the device.
- If you discover that your data is safely backed up elsewhere, you can approach the repair without any worries.
- Each folder may contain one or more IPSW files.
- Shirley graduated from English major and is currently an editor of MiniTool Team.
- Go to Microsoft Store and search for iTunes.
- To do this, connect your phone to its lightning cable and long press the Home button while connecting it to your system.
Could not start updating, firmware is not for this product. Try again and check the product settings once updated.
Either the issue gets resolved with restarts or system repair or you are looking at costly hardware service. If the iPad is still stuck on white screen, then, unfortunately, this might be a hardware issue that the professionals at Apple Store will be able to help you with. Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery is a professional repair tool for iOS system. It supports not only a number of different iPads, but also has compatibility with a seriels of iOS/tvOS devices, including iPhone /iPod touch/Apple TV. It can fix more than 30 iOS system issues without data loss. Joyoshare offers free Enter/Exit Recovery Mode with one click.